Today, my friend's 11 year old son accidentally shocked himself with our electric fly swatter. Thirty seconds later, while trying to prove to him that it's physically impossible to shock yourself with it, and that it's perfectly safe, I did the exact same thing. FML

by Anonymous / 09/12/2009 at 4:06pm / United Kingdom (Aberdeen City) / Miscellaneous

Comment this

Make sure your text complies with our rules

Top comments

  • Really? An electric fly swatter won't shock something if you hit it against anything? I guess its lucky your hands weren't wet.

    #2 - On 09/12/2009 at 7:07pm by Avabundy

    See in context

  • Don't electric fly swatters have stickers on them, saying they can shock you?
    YDI

    #3 - On 09/12/2009 at 7:09pm by Mastyge

    See in context

Comments

    Loading...