Submit your FML story
- - Please note that spam and nonsensical stories will result in you being blocked from accessing FML.
Today, as I was texting a friend, I was going to warm up some cold pizza. As I got finished with a text I put the pizza in the microwave and set the timer. After the timer ran out, I opened the door and smelled burnt plastic. Turns out phones aren't meant to be in the microwave. FML
haha i do that stuff all the time. i once was eating a cookie and listening to my ipod and i put the ipod in my mouth. ha.
Speak your mind, but please try and be respectful.
Friday 29 August 2014