Submit your FML story
- - Please note that spam and nonsensical stories will result in you being blocked from accessing FML.
Today, my dad used the stove to boil water. Unfortunately, he turned the wrong burner on, setting the smoke alarm off. What's worse was the smell of burning plastic that came from the coffeemaker being melted down. It's been over an hour, and my eyes still burn like hell when I walk into the kitchen. FML
The best part of waking up......is breathing in the carcinogenic fumes produced by burning plastic and Folgers in your cup.
Speak your mind, but please try and be respectful.
Thursday 28 November 2013