Submit your FML story
- - Please note that spam and nonsensical stories will result in you being blocked from accessing FML.
Today, while changing a light bulb, I was electrocuted. I screamed before I blacked out. My entire family was home and heard me scream, but didn't come and check because they were too busy watching Glee. FML
FYL being shocked sucks!! and your family does too, that's when you get a taser baton and while their watching glee just taze them all and say, hah! how does that feel suckas!? lol
Speak your mind, but please try and be respectful.
Thursday 11 September 2014