Hobgoblin? Anustart?

By TheUnknownGamer - 19/08/2018 15:00 - Croatia

Today, I kissed my girlfriend goodbye at the train station when a familiar woman's voice screamed, "You unfaithful piece of shit!" My sister had just wanted to troll me, which ended with my girlfriend slapping me twice, kicking my balls, and calling me some absurd names. FML
I agree, your life sucks 3 274
You deserved it 216

Top comments

Well, I guess that happens if you are unfaithful to your sister... But seriously, that’s a really shitty thing for anyone to do to someone.

Your sister is a savage...... and a top level prankster. It'll be fun getting your revenge.

Comments

Well, I guess that happens if you are unfaithful to your sister... But seriously, that’s a really shitty thing for anyone to do to someone.

I didn't know Alabama had soap operas.

this should be pretty easily resolved in terms of the sister explaining who she really is she showing proof e.g. photos as kids. but your girlfriend's reaction involved physical violence and is not ok, so you might need to decide how you want to deal with that OP

PenguinPal3017 19

If you think that he should be trying to get her back you are ******* insane. He should be calling the police and getting a restraining order.

I am not suggesting he try to get her back, but you are right, I didn't condemn it enough.

Your sister is a savage...... and a top level prankster. It'll be fun getting your revenge.

Then your sister tried to explain to your girlfriend that you two are not “dating.” It almost worked until everyone heard the banjo music in the background...

“Schweinhund! Strumpet! Eater of foul meats! Dingleberry!”

13das 5

I'm confused as to why your sister looks so much like your girlfriend that you could get them confused..........

PenguinPal3017 19

I'm confused as to why you can't read.

blondie45 21

If your girlfriend is going to over-react in such an aggressive manner without even asking for your side of the story it’s time she became your ex-girlfriend....

cardin06 15

Soooo.... your girlfriend never met your sister????

Your sister is a jerk for playing that stunt on you.