By "missunknowno9" - 04/11/2017 06:46

Today, it was my best friend's birthday, so we all went out for drinks. She had a little too much and needed to be picked up so I opened her phone and called "bae." That's when I found out that not only does my husband have a second phone, but he's also cheating on me with my "best friend." FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 575
You deserved it 547

missunknowno9 tells us more.

1. Because I wasn't cutting my night short, because we have children and we finally had a babysitter for once. So I was enjoying my night. 2. I chose "Bae," because that's generally what someone puts in their phone as their significant other... ?

Top comments

There's a special place for people like you're husband and "best friend". I like to call it hell.

Meanwhile, your former friend is shitfaced and at your mercy. You could not ask for a better chance for revenge. That just leaves your husband, of course, but I'm sure you'll think of something.

Comments

There's a special place for people like you're husband and "best friend". I like to call it hell.

Next to the child molesters and people who talk in the movie theater.

Meanwhile, your former friend is shitfaced and at your mercy. You could not ask for a better chance for revenge. That just leaves your husband, of course, but I'm sure you'll think of something.

Alum works as a laxative, really well. Give him the massive *****. It can be hidden in drinks and doesn't take much at all.

You have to admit your husband was quite careful by getting a second phone. Now you have to follow in his footsteps and instead of doing a mean little thing to him you have to think long and hard in order to make his life really miserable.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

What’s not to like about this plan? He’s probably hotter as a side piece than as a husband. This way, you get the hot, forbidden sex and send him back to her to pay taxes and wash dirty laundry.

I have the feeling the average FML user is neither tough nor mean. That's why they don't understand how funny it can be to be wicked.

Good point! They also can’t understand unconventional solutions, no matter how brilliant.

Change the phone number in his phone to the one of his bosses

Need an update on op’s revenge antics

really_dad? 14

Drop them both Op. If you forgive one they will keep ******* you over and they did their best to keep you away from their relationship. I hope you left her and "be" stranded drunk without their keys, too.

I'm confused as to why she had to be picked up. why didn't you just drive her home. and why did you pick that particular contact to call? This sounds a bit fishy

chessu 21

I assume that was because the rest of them were all still having a merry night and didn't want to leave yet, but the 'friend' wasn't in a state to be taken home by a taxi, so they tried to get someone who cares about the friend to pick them up. Nothing wrong with that. Why should their night end because she got drunk too early. Anyway, OP, this sucks! Did you leave him on the spot? Or, are you playing a long game of forgiving and getting your stuff in order to get revenge?

xmfstarboi 5

"Buzzed driving is drunk driving"? Yeah, DUIs.

1. Because I wasn't cutting my night short, because we have children and we finally had a babysitter for once. So I was enjoying my night. 2. I chose "Bae," because that's generally what someone puts in their phone as their significant other... ?

peithecelt 28

so what DID you do? please tell me you are in the process of divorcing the cheating hubs and not speaking to the traitorous friend?

also, I was drunk. I'm not an idiot, I don't drink and drive.

But what happened next OP? Did you confront your husband?

kinghjc 3
ViviMage 38

Shorthand for "babe", your significant other

It's an acronym. Before Anyone Else. BAE