By YaytoSeniorYear - 05/09/2017 20:00

Today, my roommate revealed that she's dating my ex. I later had to navigate around them caressing each other just to grab my noodles from the microwave. FML
I agree, your life sucks 4 814
You deserved it 293

Same thing different taste

Top comments

"Um, guys? Can you stop making out for just one second so I can retrieve my food from the microwave?"

Moved on or not, most people generally don't care to see their exes again.

Comments

"Um, guys? Can you stop making out for just one second so I can retrieve my food from the microwave?"

So what's the problem? If you've moved on there shouldn't be a problem, are they not allowed to date your exes or something?

Moved on or not, most people generally don't care to see their exes again.

Suaria 38

I've moved on from my ex and in a much happier relationship now. I still wouldn't want to see my ex all the time.

Isa_fml 20

It's still inconsiderate and disrespectful.

ashily24 12

My only problem is I'd wonder if they were doing anything behind my back. Then I'd stuff my face with noodles and not care. Food is love. Food is life.

You didn't have to navigate around them to put said noodles in the microwave though? How long did they take to heat?

I think the better question is how long did it take the roommate and new bf to feel the heat?

Not cool on your roommates part, unless you agreed ahead of time that it was ok for him to come over.

I hope your noodle-grabbing took place before theirs began. You don’t want to be reminded of that Gotye classic lyric, “just some noodle that I used to grab.”

Today I "accidentally" spilled boiling hot tea I my roommate and ex while they were getting it on

Should've taken the time to reminisce about the old times with your ex.

"I remember when you and I used to do that" Sit on the couch and slurp those noodles. Make them as uncomfortable as possible since they seem so keen on doing it to you. I mean, I would.. Then again, my ex was a ******* nut job and I'd do anything to get the creep away from me and keep him away.