By Spider-Sham - 28/05/2017 16:00

Today, my mom volunteered me to help out at her coworker's 5-year-old son's birthday party. I didn't realize until I got there that "helping out" meant "dressing up as Spider-Man". FML
I agree, your life sucks 4 184
You deserved it 374

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Lobby_Bee 17

Play some fake siren sound from your phone, tell the children you gotta go fight crime, and get the hell out of that place. LOL

What's wrong? You can't handle the great responsibility that comes with great power? Just get some cans of silly string and you'll be the most kick-ass Spider-Man those kids have ever seen!

Comments

Lobby_Bee 17

Play some fake siren sound from your phone, tell the children you gotta go fight crime, and get the hell out of that place. LOL

What's wrong? You can't handle the great responsibility that comes with great power? Just get some cans of silly string and you'll be the most kick-ass Spider-Man those kids have ever seen!

Randomness911 12

Sounds like you got caught in a sticky web of deceit.

Spider-Sham, Spider-Sham. Does whatever a Spider-Sham does. Spike the punch. Eat all the cake. Cuz she can. Spider-Sham.

CrazyTrainWreck 19

Better than being asked to be spiderpig.

Remember, Spider-Sham, with great power comes great responsibility--of looking after the kids.

I can just hear the kids now; "Mommy...why does Spider-man have boobs?" Lol. Unless you don't have any...but that's a whole other FML.

Yet another parent volunteering her kid to do something. Can you just...not show up at the party?

WTH. Why would your mother do that - and not even for a charity or something, but just a coworker??

If someone volunteers me, I volunteer them to do it in my place. Volunteering other people for stuff without asking them is just disrespectful.