By Anonymous - 02/04/2009 05:13 - United States

Spicy
Today, I came home to find a sock I previously used to whack off on my bed with googly eyes and a mouth drawn on it with a note that read "Because you can't find a real girl, I made your current one prettier, Love Mom." FML
I agree, your life sucks 505
You deserved it 149

Top comments

HOLY ******* SHIT, NEW FAVORITE FML!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahah I WANNA BE YOUR FRIEND.

seriously, you have the greatest mom on earth!

Comments

HOLY ******* SHIT, NEW FAVORITE FML!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahah I WANNA BE YOUR FRIEND.

omg, go get a girl tmrw and prove her wrong

You honestly couldn't spell out the word tomorrow?

Tkdxxxse 0

lol hahhaaha I think that ll just make it really akward to wack off you mom touched it

Adrian66_fml 0

INSTANT AND EPIC WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love this FML.

babyk41896 0

lol I see this on here all the time and I still smile everytime! 3P![ //|~ :D

I can't believe guys still jerk off into socks....

Georgieeporgiee 9

why would guys use a sock to jerk off anyway?

Rapt0rJesus 0

Congratulations, how many seconds did it take you to write this? Oh, the humanity.

Miss_Carlee_43 4

That's really nice of her to do..... well now you have a little more to look at when....

seriously, you have the greatest mom on earth!

asortafairtale 0

ok so the whole website had been going to hell but this just made up for the past week of suckiness!

That is the funniest thing I have ever read on FML!! You Mum rocks! Tell her from us she has the best sense of humour! OMFG!! :o)) ...I guess it's too late now to point out to you that if you don't want your Mum to know you whack off into your socks, you prolly shouldn't put them into the wash all full of cum?

Astrum14 24

Or do your own laundry. If you're old enough to jack off, you're old enough to work a washer and dryer.

nastynate 0

Hahhahhahhaahahhhahaahhahahahaa

Well, that is probably one of the funniest things I've ever heard. Go mom.

And the sad thing is: you'll probably use it and pretend she's real...