Who you gonna call?

By Baustigt - 10/04/2012 10:48 - Australia - Perth

Today, while lying in bed, I heard a strange grating noise coming from the hallway. After recovering from my initial assumption that it was a poltergeist come to murder me and steal my liver, I went out to investigate. It was there that I discovered my bulldog casually eating into the wall. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 826
You deserved it 3 910

Top comments

I'm assuming this is that bulldog in your profile picture, right? You're lucky though - strange noises in the hall are usually poltergeists, so I'm shocked SHOCKED! that it wasn't a specter. But don't walk out there to investigate! Next time just walk into the light like the crazy little lady says.

Comments

Sounds like my friend's dog who likes to lick wallpaper.

SHAMUS_the_WITTY 18

Dehydrated plaster. Make sure he drinks plenty of water.

5 - Actually spot passed away from a fungal infection a month after he started licking the walls...

SHAMUS_the_WITTY 18

At least he didn't run into a car windshield..

The snozzberries taste like snozzberries!!!

blackheart24 10

I'm sorry, but the only thing I gained from xcarcrashx's comment was 'A car crash killed lily and James potter? It's an outrage, a scandal!'

with a hint of paint chips. bon appetite!

Livers sell for allot, these poltergeists must be some serious business maters.

Well he should be on strange addictions then.

Nah my pitbull does that too. I yell at her asking WTF she's doing, she looks at me and proceeds with her activity.

Maybe it taste good....if I were you next time if join your dog to see.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Why not train the dog? Or get him bones... Just because you are incapable of caring for a creature and helping to get rid of their bad habits doesn't mean everyone is. You shouldn't get animals.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

37, notice I used 4's post to reply too? I was specifically speaking to him, not thread jacking.

leogirl95 12

4-You're a douche. I figured that out by just looking at your picture.

4 - If you're posting a pic like that then you must be looking for a **** huh? Well I know a half dead hermaphrodite that might be interested...

Instead of just neutering animals, I vote we neuter you.

shift_love 13

Holy god damn #4, you're a ******* idiot.

Vash_41288 10

While I do agree 4s comment was less then appealing I don't think a pic should Label you a douche though, just my thought though..@61

My grandma used to have a dog that ate the wall. Maybe we're missing out. We shouldn't be building walls and decorating them, we should eat them instead.

I'm assuming this is that bulldog in your profile picture, right? You're lucky though - strange noises in the hall are usually poltergeists, so I'm shocked SHOCKED! that it wasn't a specter. But don't walk out there to investigate! Next time just walk into the light like the crazy little lady says.

Liver stealing poltergeists are becoming a major problem these days.

RedPillSucks 31

Actually, the dog was possessed by a liver eating poltergeist, just not a smart one. He was trying to get the dog into your bedroom, but all he could manage was to get the dog to eat the wall instead of your liver. Either a stupid poltergeist, or a stupid dog. They'll get you next time when they possess the cat. Ever wonder why the cat will just stare at you, unblinking?

twisted_cherub 14

Is that normal bulldog behavior? Because I'm house sitting and the owner has two of them. I don't know how to hunt heretics for them to feed on. Does the puppy know how to drain life fluid? Will the older one help him? No wonder they're refusing to eat the kibble.

Baustigt, damn you for ignoring my question. That said, the dog in your pic looks like a Hannibal Lecteresque pit bull.

What, I'm to be expected to visit profiles now to answer my burning questions? Bah!

You're the most entertaining OP I've ever seen on this site.

theusual471 8

Oh wow..I would've thought the same thing lol

Quite the relief though, don't you think?

tootsie68 22

I'm sorry but I honestly don't see how this is an fml moment.

Kinda strange that your imagination went straight to losing your liver.

She went from krunked to paranoid poltergeist to liver. Well just a theory anyways.

threer 30

The FML doesn't specify gender.