Whatcha do when they come for you?

By Anonymous - 22/01/2011 20:20 - United States

Spicy
Today, my girlfriend called me to pick her up from jail. She'd been arrested for indecent exposure. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 890
You deserved it 4 382

Same thing different taste

Top comments

rawrkittehpwnage 0

sounds like you got yourself a keeper there.

You have a **** as a girlfriend, time to break up

Comments

I wonder what the nature of the indecent exposure was. There's a difference between flashing your **** to the bartender and getting caught peeing in an alley. Neither of them is very classy, true. But it doesn't necessarily suggest infidelity.

UpsidedownKayak 9

Come on man, what is the skin-ny? Was she drunk off her bare ass, stripped of her inhibitions? I think she nude what she was doing and you have a wild one. Have some good au naturel fun.

skyttlz 32

She probably wasn't worth exposing anyway. Women who flash tend to be overly made-up with over-straightened hair.

Ya that's the future mother of your children. lol

talktomandybaby 8
lovexbox 8

A Snooki wannabe? Haha that's even worse!

sallen0046 4

What exactly do the illegal actions of someone you're not even married to have to do with your life? You chose to date her, just as you chose whether or not to go pick her up from jail.

It's only an FML if those she exposed herself to got to see more of her than you ever do. BTW, she's a ****. Dump her overexposed ass!

Loving it #34 ;) So you have an fun lass then, ENJOY!

Yeah, but those **** weren't worth looking at...