What are you doing?

By Tyler - 25/08/2013 04:30 - United States

Today, I went to the mall with my girlfriend to buy some new clothes, and I turned around to give her a quick kiss. My lips were half-way to "her" face when I saw instead the face of another lady. She slapped me. My girlfriend was standing next to me, very pissed off. FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 235
You deserved it 9 689

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well, it's not easy to please two women

Why was she pissed off? She saw it was an accident.

Comments

WompWompWomp123 7

I don't see why your girlfriend shouldn't find this hilarious after you explained what happened. You did explain, right? If she was still angry afterwards, she's got issues.

Congratulations - you identified two Humourless Bitches. They're a very rare breed of bitch, and finding two at once is even rarer.

Actually, they're becoming more commonplace. I for one am getting tired of their primary defense, which is to slap someone across the face when they feel offended.

AnOriginalName 19

Did your girlfriend then "accidentally" grope the wrong guy while you were waiting behind her in the checkout line?

perdix 29

#14, perhaps by putting her hand down his pants? Now, there's two references to recent FML's! I had the audacity to one-up your story . . .three!

AnOriginalName 19

And then during the make-sex, did he cover her mouth to shut her up right before she came? Maybe that was a bit of a stretch. I guess you win, #19. This time, anyways.

perdix 29

#22, no, that was pretty good. After the sex, he realized his Trojan had split so he threw up in her purse! There's 5 and 6 :D

or did you not have sex with her when she suggestively asked you to take a shower with her?

No, because her niece tends to hide in the shower and scream "I SAW YOUR BOOBS!" When she comes in.

TheDrifter 23

Still better than her 14 year old brother that grabs onto the boobs and won't let them go.

MissCharlotte_fml 26

At least her cousin didnt get jealous when he didnt get to see her boobs.

This is probably the same girlfriend that won't give get bf the bone marrow. The bitch.

MikaykayUnicorn 36

#55-she was the wrong match. and giving/receiving bone marrow hurts. she was probably scared, and her reaction just slipped.

A slap seems like an overreaction for an innocent mistake.... Just double check it's really your girlfriend next time!

papabear88 6
perdix 29

You ought to be shopping for new glasses instead.

That's a good way to get the gf to chillax.

perdix 29

#71, hey, I submitted my definition of "chillax" to Urban Dictionary. I am asking for your support --- please vote for it. And get all your friends to, as well. Thanks.

martin8337 35

Look before you leap (or kiss).

martin8337 35

Sounds like a jealous psycho bitch.

What's there to be pissed about? He made a MISTAKE.

RedPillSucks 31

For payback, did she rub up on some woman's chest while in the checkout line?