Weirdo

By you're just creepy. - 11/12/2012 08:39 - Canada - Whitehorse

Today, I smiled at a new kid and started a conversation with him, just to be nice. He later sent me 24 messages describing how strong his love for me is. I'm scared to go to school tomorrow. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 076
You deserved it 3 752

Same thing different taste

Top comments

This is what happens when you try to be nice to people. Tsk, tsk.

Comments

RedPillSucks 31

show him your collection of dead rats or the old boogers you keep "for later". Pray to God he doesn't come up with something creepier.

Then we'll see an FML from him about how the love of his life has a weird habit of collecting disgusting things. Creeps don't always realise something's wrong with them.

You never know, he might have a booger collection too. You two could have something in common!

"...you wanna see something even better? it's in my pants..."

Let him down easy... he's obviously a bit disturbed...

U better watch your back cuz. Love hurts and he's about to show you.

Didn't your mother teach you not to talk to strangers? This kid really puts the "strange" in "stranger".

SApprentice 34

Er, what kind of message? By phone, or facebook or school email? If it was by phone, you may have sent him the wrong message by giving him your number, making him all spazzy because his hopes are up. You might just need to tell him how you feel, if you have not done so yet. If he had to actually hunt your information down himself, like finding your facebook after you two talked, then that makes this all the more stalker-y. But, yeah, confessing to some powerful love for you is going too far.

This is why I don't vote FML's like this. Because either situation can really change it..

I'm just going to parrot a lot of other responses in here, but if you just met the kid, why did you give him your contact information? Sorry, but I gave you a YDI. It's one thing to be trusting, another to be foolish. Use your head next time -- and start carrying mace.

well since they go to school together perhaps he looked OP on Facebook and knowing how most teens are will accept anyone if they go to school together. I still get friend requests from people I went to school with that I never even talked to!

kandi_kid69 15

27- How's that going to stop him from being a creep?

warfart 5

Sweet baby Jesus your picture is creepy!

Just tell him you are flattered, but your girlfriend and you have a committed relationship.