Toxic workplace

By Anonymous - 08/01/2010 05:39 - United States

Today, my boss told me when I transfer to a Target in Orlando I should work in the clothing department. He said it would be a good way for me to meet chicks. I told him all the girls who work in clothing in that store are ugly as hell. Apparently his daughters work there. I never knew that. FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 372
You deserved it 31 454

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Maybe he was trying to set you up with one of his daughters.

Kind of an inappropriate comment to make about other employees regardless of whether they're your boss' daughters. YDI

Comments

Good news: Your boss is trying to fix you with his daughters. Bad news: Your boss lives in a trailer down by the river.

mysterious829 0

HAHAHAHA. I live in Orlando, and I know what you mean. But ouch.

Thund3rStruck_fml 0

YDI for being shallow and judemental. Karma

perfectwinds 0

Haha I live in Orlando, too, and I totally know where you're coming from. =P Which Orlando store are you transferring to?

I live there toooo Orlando is the best (: It probably is the Waterford Target where the supposed uglies may be at. Whoever said this place sucks...FYL.

perfectwinds 0

I was thinking Waterford, too. That's usually where I think when I think of "Orlando" since it's where UCF is.

Orlando is huge, there are a bunch of places that aren't Orlando but are still considered Orlando when refering to the grand scheme of things(IE- Ocoee/Wintergarden, Windermere(obviously since the news says Tiger Woods lives in Orlando, when he doesn't, Lake Buena Vista (DISNEY IS NOT IN ORLANDO), Winter Park, Pine Hills, Metro West, and tons more. He could be anywhere in a 30sq mile radius! Not just Waterford. Maybe he's at the one by Full Sail?(The one that became famous because Casey Anthony was on cam there one night, ruining her alibi) And Orlando isn't awesome, if it isn't a bar, it closes at 9pm. Regardless of weekends, so if you don't want to drink, you have nother to do except see a movie or go goonie golfing... it's boring here. And people are retarded, Orlando was rated 'Most Dangerous City in the Country for Pedestrians' ... mostly due to pedestrian retardation though... The only good thing Orlando has is Alan Grayson. And is associated with Disney... which isn't really ours since Disney is it's own city.... and i guess the show "Married With Children" if you liked it...

perfectwinds 0

I wasn't saying that it HAD to be that one, I was just saying that Waterford is usually what I think of when I think of stores in "Orlando." Trust me, I know how big Orlando is. I'm a freelance makeup artist and I work predominately in the Orlando area and I have Winter Park, Altamonte, Waterford, Kissimmee, Winter Garden, Ocoee, ect. I'm very busy with having "just Orlando." So yes, I know how HUGE Orlando is. It was just a comment. But yes... Pedestrians are complete IDIOTS here. As are the drivers. >.< But, not EVERYTHING closes at 9PM...... Taco Bell is open till 2. =] Ha. But all of Orlando pretty much closes at 2AM which SUCKS.

What haha yeah Orlando is huge and I like it bars and clubs are not everything not my thing anyway there are way more interesting things but yes go knights (:

Mest_Is_Wicked 0

That would've been a moronic and foolish thing to say even if they weren't his kids. You could've chuckled with your boss or something and then been on your merry way. There's no sense in shooting your mouth off like that. YDI, dimwit.

Erindub 0

The true FML here is that you're ACTUALLY transferring with a job like that. Holy hell man. Get a better job

You don't know if OP is an adult with a college degree. He's probably just a teenager.

npk88 0

"Today, my career aspirations have thus far amounted to me being transferred to another Target store with my bosses ugly daughters. FML" I hope it's at least a supertarget!