Touching cloth

By roidrager - 16/10/2014 16:44 - United States - Clearwater

Today, the steroids I was prescribed for a slightly irritating sinus infection have worked, albeit at the price of making me almost shit my pants multiple times. My sinuses are now clear enough that I get the full scent of my steroid-induced diarrhea. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 448
You deserved it 3 073

Same thing different taste

Top comments

It's all ***** and giggles, until someone takes medicine and *****.

trellz17 19

The side effects of some prescriptions are almost as bad as the problem itself.

Comments

Hope you've got strong butt muscles to contain that liquid ass, clench up!

dontlookman 20

Guess you won't be a world famous wrestler now

homesuckfucker 28

A quick trip to the doctor's and/or a stool hardener should fix the diarrhea. Candles help! Baby powder is also a good thing.

When I read "stool hardener" my instinct thought it is a profession. What a shitty job that would be!

homesuckfucker 28

That would be! But it's just an over the counter medicine that makes your poo harder.

I'd rather just have a goddam sinus infection, than diarrhea.

Obviously, the prescription is for antibiotics not steroids. You should really understand what you are taking. Eat active yogurt and/or take probiotics.

You don't know that. They give steroids for sinus infections sometimes instead of just throwing antibiotics at it. Steroids can absolutely upset your stomach.

If I remember correctly, steroids are given to reduce inflammation, which an infection in the sinuses would cause.

Great news! It's horrible when you take a massive shit but can't take in the full smell of your creation

Try to get different medication. There are other things with side effects limited to internal bleeding instead.

Makes 0 sense. That is not a side effect of inhaled corticosteroids.