By Anonymous - 29/09/2009 17:29 - Australia

Today, whilst I was in a corner deli getting snacks, my girlfriend thought it would be funny to drive the car 50m down the street so that I would be confused when I come out... She was picked up by a cop driving without her license and now my car is impounded for 28 days. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 114
You deserved it 3 372

Same thing different taste

Top comments

MiddleChild08 0

YDI for having an immature girlfriend. Tell the cops she stole it, get your car back, and dump her.

0515_dw_090084 0

If she has a car you should ask her it you can borrow it then park it not far from were you live in a no parking zone. LOL.

Comments

PutDownTheGun 0

How'd she manage to get pulled over in that short a time? I've seen some pretty bad drivers, but that's one of the worst. Make her pay for your transportation for the rest of the 28 days.

Erm, who are you talking about and to? You should hit the reply button first. If you're talking about me.....well, just answer the question and we'll go from there.

YDI for living in a country where they can impound YOUR car if someone else drives it without permission.

she's a woman, erratic personalities should be expected

hey whilst is an awesum word. whilst whilst whilst whilst whilst :P

moonlight_daze 8

hell yeah were doing it were making it happen but theres like 18 comments to go so no slacking

ithedarkone 0

YDI for not making love to your girlfriend.

Was that massive sarcasm/bitchiness I just read? Oh gee, I'm sorry I ******* agreed with you. Some people.....

Agree with 57, if you tols them she stole it, why would they impound your car? It WAS her fault anyway. Let her deal with the consequences. What ever they are I'm sure they aren't as severe as 2k to get a car out and 28 days without it.