By hunnydoll - 18/08/2009 00:16 - United States

Today, while talking to my boyfriend, I was frantically searching for my cell phone. He was curious as to what I was doing so I told him. There was long silence followed by laughter. He could hardly breathe as he told me, "Honey you're on your phone talking to me." FML
I agree, your life sucks 392
You deserved it 192

Top comments

Escapist28 0

No, I agree with Lisimal. This sort of thing happens to me all the time, too. I'd give you a few examples, but I can't seem to locate my keyboard...

Comments

LMAO happens to me ALLL the time. then i feel dumb for blaming someone else. But it is still funny either way. lls

mmkay, why and/or how does stupid shit like this make it onto the site? It's one of those "looking for keys that are in your hand" things that happen on sitcoms. So you're a moron. Big ******* deal.

Okay... all the mean stuff on here and MY comment gets moderated? That's bullshit. I asked why dumb stuff like this makes it onto FML, and other people said that... no one else got moderated. UGH this website hates me. Oh, I also said you're a moron, OP, and I said big ******* deal to your so-called "FML."

She's not an idiot. Lots of people are forgetful. I was walking around my house looking for my pencil once. It took me a few minutes to realize it was in my hand.

soccerchick02 3

lmfao. that's something i'd do xD

I love people who do stuff like this. My friend once was looking crazily for her hat, and said "and what the hell is this shit on my head?!!", took off the hat and threw it, then continued looking.

_TasteTheRainbow 24

sometimes i look all over for my lighter when its in my hand.

aaaaa12345_fml 0