By Cheyennereed - 17/02/2013 15:50 - United States - Shaw A F B

Today, while on my way to the movies, I stopped at a gas station to pick up candy so I could avoid the high prices at the movies. The guy who tore my ticket asked for my purse, confiscated my candy, and then kicked me out of the movie theater. That guy was my boyfriend. FML
I agree, your life sucks 51 681
You deserved it 9 036

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Wow what an ass. Maybe he was angry because you were going to the movies without him?

wlddog 14

Some rules are just meant to be broken.

Comments

The guy was being a dick, but still, breaking up with him seems harsh. If my significant other were to do this to me, I might be pissed, but I don't really think it would be grounds to just terminate the relationship. Maybe I just put up with too much.

They search your bags nowadays? Holy shit...

the majority of ticker prices go to the film maker. The only money to be made by the theater is in concessions. If you feel it is too high, go 1.5 hours without stuffing your face!

192 actually money DOES grow on trees.

catharsis5 9

Wow, the person on the front never asked me that. He must know you so well :D

talking about taking job seriously well I would say he's making money he will make it up on your birthday

Maybe he confiscated it so he could take it home later and watch a movie with her at home and laugh about it. I think that would be kinda cute.

So, he publicly humiliates her, takes her property, and then forces her to leave--which actually causes her to lose money, because where I live, tickets aren't free. And even though he works there, there's not a high probability rate that she would have a free ticket since he checked her purse. To me, that's not funny. It's wrong. And unless she was on a date with another guy, he has no reason to be so nasty.

Just out of curiosity...since when are ticket takers aloud to ask for & then rummage through patron's personal belongings? It's not like you were trying to smuggle a weapon through airport security.

Satoaoi 13

well it does sound like he was doing his job. but the way you describe it makes it sound much worse