By Anonymous - 03/10/2010 01:34 - United States

Spicy
Today, while I was going down on my girlfriend, she fell asleep. She said she was too tired to fake it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 499
You deserved it 9 558

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Next time she gives you a long boring conversation, fall asleep. When she wakes you up, say you're too tired to fake being interested. Then ask for a sammich.

at least she was honest, but that's messed up

Comments

sammyrose18 0

seriously guys don't like going down on girls usually? am I the only guy that loves it?

Shaggy_92 5

haha if she falls asleep again leave her like that an find a friend of hers that would enjoy it.

Well I cant say fyl cause you finally found out think about it this way now you have the motivation and sense of lost pride to do her better :D

*sings* What do tigers dream of when they take a little tiger snooze? Do they ream of mauling zebras or Haley Berry in her cat women suit? Don't you worry your pretty stripp-ed head we're gonna get you back to Tyson and your cozy tiger bed, and then we're gonna find our best friend Doug and then we're gonna give him a best friend hug. Doug..Doug..Doug oh Dougy Doug Doug..but if he's been murdered by crystal meth tweakers..well then we're shit outta luck! Note: I am very very bored today.

Gadomski87 2

Sucks. She didn't have to be such a bitch about it.

It's possible to be unable to bring a woman to ****** vaginally. It's actually quite common for men. However, it's impossible to fail at bringing her to ****** by going down on her, unless YOU SUCK VERY BAD. D: It's seriously the easiest and most sure-proof way to pleasure a woman. Sorry to inform you, dude, but your skills really need some upgrading.

I'm sure this has been said already but...you're doing it wrong!