By Anonymous - 13/11/2014 22:20 - United States

Today, while bringing boxes up from the basement, I noticed a few spider egg sacs had stuck to my shirt. As I desperately tried to remove them, they hatched. FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 967
You deserved it 3 730

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Arachnophobia. That truly sucks op. Time to get the flamethrowers and poison grenades.

I would've RonWeasly'd that, ran, tripped, and managed to break my arm. Butterflies, why couldn't it have been butterflies?!

Comments

I would've stopped, dropped and rolled while panicking. Then I would of left dramatized... And never speak of it again.

Okay, I hate to be a grammar nazi here, but...*would have and *traumatized.

They could be like Charlotte from the book!

I cried out of fear at the end of that movie.

Congratulations! You're a spider mother now, you should raise them as your own.

That's a whole lot of nope with a side of nope!!

At least you noticed the eggs before they hatched. It could have been worse. Like they hatched without you realizing it and they moved in and under your clothes... Just thinking about it scares the shit out of me... O.o

Oh my lord, this makes me want to replace my skin for new skin, as gross as that may sound. I have arachnophobia and if that happened to me, I would be ripping my clothes off, probably would shit myself, and have a heart attack all at the same time, if that is even possible.

afallingstar 22

Same here. That and the word Flamethrower comes to mind.

LumpyUnicorn 9

I advise you to burn down your house, burn the ashes, and then move into the next universe... your family will have to understand.

Commence screaming, crying, ripping off your shirt and setting it on fire or plunging it into a sink full of water!

Oh my ******* God. That is one of my biggest nightmares. Shit if i could drink to erase both our memories of this i would but i'll definitely knock back a few for us in march.