By m - 09/09/2009 20:16 - United States

Today, we went to the mall and my husband picked me out some perfume. When I asked him why he liked that particular one he responded with, "that's what's the stripper at my bachelor party was wearing." He was completely serious. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 768
You deserved it 4 221

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Reyo 2

No offence...but it sounds like you married a dumbshit. What kind of man discusses a relationship he's had with another woman to the woman he's supposed to be devoted to?

wow that blows, and she probably did too!

Comments

Shut the **** up, there are people out there with bigger problems. Strippers are supposed to smell good.

Congratulations - you're married to an honest idiot. We get the partners we deserve.

hmmmm.... stripper comes to party stripper smells good guy likes stripper's perfume guys asks stripper about perfume guy decides that perfume makes a nice gift

I hope you let him buy it for you and then smashed it on the ground.

...thats it? well he SAID bachelor party... wtf do u think he meant? its not that bad...

strippers always smell nice and it will remind him of a happy place when he is with you unlike the smell of his secretary's perfum that would only remind him of work ;)

IsabelleGrace 0

Dear Smells Like Stripper, Please learn to be grammatically correct. Thanks, P.S. He is bored with the sex life the two of you share. He is thinking about a time where he had a lot of fun and excitement and is trying to re-create it with you, by having you smell like her. Thus reminding him of the fun and excitement he felt at his bachelor party which maybe is his idea of 'spicing' things up.

The best man traditionally organises the bachelor parties, so if you're upset that there was a stripper at his bachelor party, take it up with the best man. If you're upset that he chose perfume that his stripper wore, get over it. He probably doesn't know much about perfume and just picked the first one he recognised.