By Anonymous - 03/10/2015 20:45 - United States - Fair Haven

Today, we had a school reunion. The guy who bullied me throughout my high school career is now rich and married. I'm broke and single, and he specifically came up to me to point it out. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 047
You deserved it 2 234

Same thing different taste

Top comments

They've done studies that prove people who are bullies are naturally more dominant and thus more likely to succeed in life. All those high school movies lied to us!

Comments

Hopefully he is unhappy and going broke!

you never know he might actually be very unhappy and just pretending very well in front of everyone so he doesnt look like a faliure. i wouldnt let him get to you anyways he is so not worth it.

the fact he had to come up and point this out is pathetic. it speaks volumes to how fragile his ego actually is.

BookerWebb 10

You should've knocked his ass out.

stop bitching about othe people success, and advice he has given is a clear point you should take on resposibilities

You should have never gone. The only point of a class reunion is to show off how your life has turned out if it turned out grand. If you don't think your life is going well, there is no point in going. Let's be real, it's not to see your friends because if they were your friends, you've already kept in touch with them and perhaps see them regularly anyway, or at least have been in contact through facebook. Going to a reunion is basically seeing a bunch of people you probably never even socialized with while you were in school and probably still won't be socializing with after the reunion.

Scorpio1691 29

Which is why i will never go to any reunion for my school

He's rich and married, but his wife is probably cheating on him or he's a lying piece of shit.