By Anonymous - 25/06/2010 09:36 - United States

Today, was the third day of my camping trip with my "friends". I woke up in my boxers with my hand glued to my forehead. FML
I agree, your life sucks 424
You deserved it 40

Top comments

ArtIsResistance7 1

Sounds like a good trip to me. I'm sure poison ivy is around somewhere to stuff in their privates. Revenge is sweet.

Asstazztic 8

At least u didn't wake up naked with your hand glued to your ****

Comments

ArtIsResistance7 1

Sounds like a good trip to me. I'm sure poison ivy is around somewhere to stuff in their privates. Revenge is sweet.

supergirl69_fml 0
Asstazztic 8

At least u didn't wake up naked with your hand glued to your ****

Raleigh_bruh 7

Lol, Asstazztic. One of the reasons I will never fall asleep around any of my friends..

haha Raleigh I thought you were going to say white people instead of friends, lol Dave chappelle skit. "I thought yous were all friends baby, what happen?" "well I fell asleep at his house right, cuz we was drinking, and I fell asleep, and while I was sleppin.... i'm just gonna kill that motha fucka, that's all you need to know... and **** carrots"

Raleigh_bruh 7

Lmao I get the reference, that stand up show he did was amazing. :P

ChelseaXD 0

this comment has nothing to do with the Fml. but #2 your cutee:)

bambam837 2

speaking of blows your mom is pretty good at that.

supergirl69_fml 0

lol idk y but I pictured homer Simpson saying doh! for this fml..

laurenxoxo97 0

I would prefer it to be syrup, that way. it'll be easier and sweeter to lick off.

samanthadude 0

I agree with 5, I paint my male cousin's nails bright pink when he's sleeping and he gets me back by drawing on my face while I'm sleeping. :P

youthink_fml 0

Sounds like you probably got drunk or you would have woken up when they did it. YDI.

TaylorTotsYumm 10

No, some people are really heavy sleepers. When I fall asleep, I'm dead to the world til morning.

Sun_Kissed18 25

Yeah my sister is the same way, I could do that too her in her sleep. Still funny though, I think the OP is taking it too harshly, though, its a joke.

kylehunter 0

wow shut the **** up! who cares if you moderated it? at least another 1000 people moderated it too... OP just get them back