By DutchOven - 04/07/2009 21:07 - United States

Today, was my wedding. After eating, I had an urge to fart. I let one rip just before my husband and I were called to do the garter dance. He seductively tried to use his teeth to remove the garter and came out from under my dress dry heaving. I dutch ovened my husband in front of everyone. FML
I agree, your life sucks 59 385
You deserved it 25 946

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Kizatt 0

That is like one of the funniest FMLs I've ever read

dandymidori 0

This is hilariously disturbing! Did everyone realize that you did that?

Comments

10 points simply for the use of the term "Dutch Oven". This is win.

Wow...just wow. That is so freaken funny! Gross...but funny. Hey, when you got to you got to. "Better out than in I always say."

I'm pretty sure it could have waited... she's probably just terribly low class though.

ohhhhshizzz 0

Is it windy up there on your high horse? Don't fall, then you could suffer egonisim failism.

I don't think she's low-class! Everybody farts. Except maybe for you, you just express your flatulence via language.

Cute. It does not, however, change the fact that farting at your wedding is the real fail here. Holding it in is completely possible. Many normal people simply fart at appropriate times/in the bathroom. If the line "I had an urge to fart" doesn't strike you as low class, I feel bad for your future relationships involving walmart cashiers and/or fry cooks.

dinosaursmoo 0

Just because you fart doesnt mean you are going to marry a fryer. Dumbass.

CyclonePsycho 1

Holding a fart in just makes it louder when it does eventually come out. Farting at your wedding isn't something you want to think about, but it happens. And, btw, what makes you thing you're so high class? Hm, I hope your neck doesn't snap from carrying that huge ego.

leave ughsucks alone, clearly ughsucks is suffering from having too much gas, resulting in incredible assholery... not their fault.. they don't release gas when necessary

I'm a Wal-Mart cashier, and I'm very classy.

ohhhshizz your comment is epic win :) ughsucks flatulence is a part of being human. Some of us do it in different ways, but we all do it at least once a day. and guess what? the walmart cashiers and friers are people too. dont act like you're better than them and more classy just because your job pays better.

fretforyerlatte 0

everybody farts, yeah. the phrasing of this fml, however, seems to indicate that she just went ahead and farted, as opposed to trying to hold it in and one slipped by. obviously this was not a good time to just "let one rip", she knew her husband was headed down there. there's a time and place for farts, and this really wasn't it....but if she DID try and it happened anyway, that's another story. sometimes you really can't hold them in. HILARIOUS fml though!!

notFUNNYtoMEass 0

Are you kidding me? I agree that she could've held it in, but that still doesn't make her 'low-class'. In my definition, someone is low-class when they're idiots aka you.

soccerboy101 0

Haha did he have fun down there?

notFUNNYtoMEass 0

lol, she would be the one having the fun =P

xxyahqirlmelloxx 0

haha he must have smelled like shit the whole day...hey look on the bright side at least u got married lol congrats!!!!!!

I would say it is more F his Life for having to smell it, but that would definetly be embarrassing for both parties involved!

You deserve that, the garter dance is soooo tacky.

Inked2009 0

Ahahahahaha that's a fantastic way of showing your love!

jdawg777 0

Women dont fart! Just like they dont shit!

LOL! That's my worst fear ever, and you just made it happen!! Absolutely hilarious.. Poor bastard

Wow. XD I think this will become one of the top FML's. Definitely one of my favourites.