By CharlieOrion - 04/05/2012 12:25 - United Kingdom - Northampton

Today, the school nurse called me in. She said she knew I was pregnant and she was worried about how it was affecting my grades. I'm not pregnant. Apparently I'm just stupid and fat. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 340
You deserved it 5 785

CharlieOrion tells us more.

CharlieOrion 7

Hey, I'm OP- and I'm really not that fat! I've just gained weight quickly, cause I'm stressed about exams... This didn't really help much!

Top comments

tidbits5197 28

And then you got drunk, went to the liquor store, grabbed two cases of beer and urinated on a pregnancy test just to prove you were just fat. xD I could totally see how this FML and the last one go hand in hand

carmenm 6

That's so wrong of your school nurse to just assume something like that.. Wtf

Comments

imani132 6

Hey nothing wrong with having a little extra ^_^ and you're probably not stupid, just study more hun. As for your nurse... She shouldn't be practicing school "medicine" if she couldn't see the fact you aren't pregnant.

Hahahahahah that's mad funny.... How far along are you???

That's just wrong for her to assume that you were ..!

That should be a wake up call to ease up on the donuts and get smarter, OP!

This kinda reminds me of the time when someone asked me if my little sister was my daughter... I replied, "Oh yeah, I was a pimp when I was seven..."

Draven69 6

What'd you say to her? How did the conversation go after that?

You're not stupid, OP. Some people just struggle with school. I know I do sometimes. It's just something you have to work at. I think the nurse is the stupid one, especially for assuming something without investigating. If you are unhappy with your body, I'm sure you know that there are a lot of healthy ways to tone it up. If you are happy with your body, that's okay too. Hang in there, OP. With just a bit more effort and possibly some tutoring, you can really pull ahead :)

So stupidity doesn't always insinuate obesity, but fat people... generally pretty damn stupid. Soooo.. fatty, lose that weight!

WeeniesMom 8

That is SO wrong. Your school nurse is the stupid one for saying that if she wasn't sure of it.

That's way illegal (the nurse can't confront you about your private life/medical issues unless you confront her)

Actually, yes, she can. As a school nurse she is responsible for the healthcare at school. This means she is legally allowed to discuss anything medical related to you. As long as she doesn't discuss it with others.