By disataerkatie - 15/07/2013 10:30 - United Kingdom - Cardiff

Today, the guy I was on a date with jokingly challenged me to an arm wrestle. I won. He left. FML
I agree, your life sucks 52 932
You deserved it 7 752

disataerkatie tells us more.

disataerkatie 6

I wish I had longer arms. Possibly the best part is that he is an entire foot taller than I am...

Top comments

perdix 29

You aren't missing out on much -- he's not a man. And I'm not talking about arm strength. If he can't admit that a woman could be better than him at something, he has so many insecurities that your relationship would have been pathetic.

Comments

crisanba 18

Maybe you shoulda let him win

Ahahaha how does lacking arm strength make somebody inadequate as a partner?

nisse_fml 9

#58: It doesn't but his arm strength is the least to worry about

Damian95 16

Bad comment got down voted. Comment getting on to the bad comment got down voted. Heck I'LL probably get down voted. I'm so confused.

Taking a girl out and challenging a girl to arm wrestle to boost your ego in the relationship. 50$ Running off with a shattered ego after losing. Priceless. For everything else there's a therapy.

Scynistr 20

I always let my girlfriend win because I know she gets a kick out of it. If it bruised his ego and his reaction is to run, he isn't worth the struggle.

imtooshy 18

Did he stiff you with the bill too?

So? You're stronger than him, drag h back and finish the date

Guess he cant handle someone who can protect herself...

what a pussy. i feel sorry for you. he could just have pretended he let you win or something.

Pretending he let her win is just rude and condescending. What should have happened is they both say gg and finish their date.