By cakefete2 - 11/05/2014 06:27 - United States - San Francisco

Today, some thieves broke into my church and stole our cameras, monitors, and some other hardware. We were planning to use them for the security system we were about to install. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 152
You deserved it 6 178

cakefete2 tells us more.

I can't speak for the finances of every church, but at my church we are not flush with cash in the way a mega church might be. We are called to be stewards of the property God had given us and to this end, we asked people to dig deep that we could fill the need that was evident. Sadly, after the sacrifices that were made, we can't help but be hurt. Still, Christians are versed in hardship and overcoming adversity. We will pray for the thief, ask healing for the church, and seek blessings to continue to meet the needs of the community.

Top comments

you've gotta be pretty low to steal from a church.

bballer4life895 13

Comments

8313girl 28

Wow, those thieves are going to Hell with gasoline boxers on. My church has had something stolen from it too but nothing as major as that. Yes stealing from a church is very low. Some people just don't have a conscience or any home training. Sorry OP.

Interesting idea. Might I remind you that Hell isn't actually a Biblical belief? It was invented by the Medieval Catholic Church to keep people in fear and in line.

#50 you are very wrong. clearly you haven't read the Bible. There is definitely a hell. Check out 2 Thessalonians 1:9 and Revelation 21:8. Or just google Bible passages that mention hell. You will find them everywhere. New and Old Testament. There are a lot if descriptions of a place of eternal punishment. I don't care whether you believe the Bible or not but if you are going to state things as facts you need to know what you are talking about.

You think there is a hell because a book told you? You are quite ignorant.

dutch_girl13 20

Oh don't you just love irony.

It's not your church ... It's gods ...

Maybe you should pray for them to be returned xD

zeromarth 2

and ........there goes my faith in humanity. .....

why buy monitors? god See's everything... right?

Mackay92 14

You're god will smite them

*Your. As in 'My God', rather than 'you are God'.