By no_service - 19/06/2009 17:57 - United States

Today, my phone died. I plugged it in to charge and then went out to run some errands. When I returned, my phone was no where to be found, and our shovel was on the floor, muddy and wet. I then discovered my 6-year old son had buried my "dead" 200$ palmpilot because he had felt sorry for me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 49 625
You deserved it 7 013

Same thing different taste

Top comments

what, you left your son alone. who was watching him?!

Seti_fml 0

I would be sooo pissed. Especially since it's hard to be mad at your kid since he was trying to help.

Comments

EDIT: THIS GOES FOR THE COMMENT BELOW THIS ONE, MY BAD. I REPLIED TO THE WRONG ONE! because when you read it out loud, it sounds like "200 dollars" it's like saying you2 - when read out loud, it sounds like you two.. you get the point.

If he has a Palm Phone, he's likely locked in to a contract, and since Palm isn't locked to any provider (like the iPhone) it's very likely the OP isn't using a service like AT&T (which is so bad even Apple fanboys complain about them). That's not even getting in to what I think about Palm products vs Apple products.

happygoluckyhh 0

On the very same day the iPhone 3G S came out! Your son is an angel, sent to guide you to the best smartphone experience available.

Awwwweee that is the cutest thing ever it's not so cute that it's a 200$ phone BUT it's still cute what is wrong with some of the people commenting on this post? I think people just purposefully like being trolls....ergh.

Wait... why was your 6 year old home alone? If he was supervised, he wouldn't be burying cell phones. You don't leave 6 year old children home alone.

That sucks about your phone, but still is a really cute story! At least he cares!

lil_miz_liz09 0

awwww thats soo cute but sorry about your phone