By flattened - 10/02/2011 10:58

Today, my mum got an electric car. It's so quiet that we could hear the bones of my cat break as we reversed over it on the driveway. FML
I agree, your life sucks 61 684
You deserved it 8 504

Same thing different taste

Comments

Y'all are bunch of *******. Killing cats is fun.

nero9112 4

They are too small for good hunting but whatever floats your boat.

82 is right. 79, you belong in a straitjacket.

ahgfd2 0

******* red neck piece of shit

Electric cars are so quiet, you never hear them coming. That's why they cause so many accidents... well, that's irony for you.

Electric cars should be fitted with some nice audio installation with the sounds of cars and that responds to the throttle. So that you can make him sound like a Lamborgini Murcielago, a Ford Mustang or a Ferrari. That would be cool.

We just need to give the cars to "gangsta" wanna-be teens. The over cranked bass is usually louder then the engine and much more annoying.

They did that on Pimp My Ride once. They took some dude's car, put speakers somewhere under the hood or some shit like that, and put a computer inside the car that would take the engine's rev sound and digitally alter it so it would come out sounding like a F430 or a Murcielago or any other high-powered boutique car. Stupidest shit ever.

mattitucklove01 0
skyeyez9 24

I saw an old man driving a Tesla car a few mos ago. VERY nice electric car. sorry about your kitty. :(

go green, kill animals. the way of the future! |the kid|

gay electric cars. I wont take anything less then a tesla. I know that's a little arrogant minded but I would like my car to go faster then 0-60 in 4 years please. oh and yeah. sorry about the cat.

You know, not everybody buys a car with the intention of being able to go 45735mph. Some people do it with the intention of having something that won't rape their wallet for gas. But I'm sure once you have to start paying for gas by yourself, you'll realize that getting 15 mpg isn't the best thing in the world.

CourtneyDanielle_fml 9
my2centsworth 15

I'm sorry. That must have been awful for you.