By Unbearable - 25/06/2011 19:58 - United States

Today, my mom insisted on putting sunscreen on me. I closed my eyes and shut my mouth while she rubbed some on my face. Halfway through, I burped. I opened my mouth just in time to get a large glob of sunscreen in it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 17 627
You deserved it 36 461

Unbearable_fml tells us more.

One of my friends brought to my attention that one of my ol' FMLs is still circulating with quite a bit of controversy, so I'm back to add a little bit of insight: For those of you who called me childish for not applying my own sunscreen, I'm far from flexible and I'd like to say that any normal person can't reach their back, so my mom went ahead and did that for me. Since she had some extra sunscreen on her fingers, she went ahead and did my face too, as I did the rest of my body. For those of you who said that it was rude of me to burp on my mother, I completely agree, but my eyes were closed and I had just had Taco Bell, so you know how it is. I didn't know my mom's fingers were so close to my face, my eyes being closed in all, so—I don't really remember, this was years ago. I'm glad I have a published FML, but my day at the beach turned sour when I had to wash sunscreen out of my mouth with seawater! My mom and I still laugh about it, though. Have a good day!

Top comments

well burp through your nose, that's what I do.

I never trust my mom with putting sunscreen on me. not after having a smiley face on my back.

Comments

apegirl907 0

why don't you put it on yourself?

sky22_fml 7

At least now, your tongue is protected from the sun's harmful rays...

ipooprainbows 0

everyone keeps asking why op didn't put on their own sunscreen. I think they're saying they didn't want sunscreen and mom was making them wear it by applying it herself. even more ydi, yo. crispy, burned, wrinkly, cancerous skin is much worse than mommy forcing you to protect your skin. omg.

I just burped 3 times in a row while reading this fml coincidently. Lol

omg. fail haha, sunscream taste horrible, gl getting rid of the tase

kaykay20 0

If your old enough to post on here your old enough to put sunscreen on yourself. No need to have mommy put sunscreen in you like your a baby.

if you're old enough to post here, you should be old enough to know the difference between your and you're, js.