By Anonymous - 21/09/2009 09:35 - Australia

Today, my husband decided it was time to tell me he had a 3 year old son. We have been married for 5 years. FML
I agree, your life sucks 56 389
You deserved it 3 117

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Jon and Nancy sittin' in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G. First comes love, then comes marriage Then comes someone else's baby in the carriage! Nancy leaves Jon and takes the tree D-I-V-O-R-C-E

Comments

good_life35 0

what's with all the comment wars? whether its the OP's or not; shut the hell up everybody.

Comment wars are sadly fun. For me anyway.

I think that what *really* makes this an FML is the fact that her husband kept this a secret for so long. whether or not someone is "scum" for cheating on their significant other, I think it's pretty safe to say this guy is "scum" for lying about something so legally and financially significant to your spouse, who could pay some serious consequences (such as the burden of child support) for something she had no awareness of. I am, by the way, rejecting all possibilities of alien abductions or sperm donations, since I feel if these occurrence were the case (ignoring the fact that sperm donations ARE anonymous), the poster would not have bothered to post. imagine the following: hubby: I donated some sperm a few years back for some extra cash. I have a son who has no connection with me other than his genetic make-up. wife: that's interesting darling. while this is an odd concept, my life is not ******.

Agreed times a thousand. I don't think we're making any huge assumptions to say he's scum. He cheated, he had a kid, he didn't tell his wife. Regardless of what kind of abusive situation, sperm donations, etc. were in play, that's not cool. Huge secrets in marriage + cheating = scum.

Jincos 0

How about throw his child off a balcony. Grab his dick and put a vacuum around it, suck out all his semen. Plans are wonderful!

I guess it just slipped his mind. What with work, mortgage payments, and taking out the trash, one's bound to forget that they fathered a child in a previous relationship. It happens. You women don't understand. What you consider one of the most important events of your life, to him was only Tuesday.

mo_the_owl 0

Haha Yes, but it was a not-so-previous relationship. Unless he ****** an elephant it had to have been after they were married.

ForeverJasmine 26

She was married to him when he ******* another woman. You're an idiot.

An FML was posted last week with a similar situation. This is either fake or too many horny men out there.

shh u were in a coma for those nine months

maybe it was just a really really late birth

My fellow Americans, I regret to inform you that I did, indeed, have sexual relations with that woman. I resign from my position, leaving plexico as the winner. Have fun!