By fuckerman - 03/05/2009 03:47 - Canada

Today, my grandpa told me he can still get aroused even though he is 84. Im 32 and have erectile dysfunction. FML
I agree, your life sucks 65 599
You deserved it 4 371

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You probably have erectile dysfunction because you talk about sex with your 84-year-old grandpa.

Erectile dysfunction is something that can affect men of all ages... although the irony must sting. They're doing some great things these days in terms of medication. The more pressing issue here, I believe, is how to get the image of sweet ol' grandpa with a boner out of your head.

Comments

its ok,dont be soo "hard" on your self

insane_chick 0

I hate it when relatives discuss their sex lives... my dad does the same thing and won't shut up about it because he is a pig. Just try to ignore your grandpa, it probably makes you feel nervous subconsciously and then you can't get it up. Spend less time think about him, and more time about you.

Your grandpa busts more nuts than you!? That sucks. It's all in your head man just do it.

LiLcuTEanJeL 0

OUCH thats gotta hurt. but maybe u can learn a thing or two from your grandpa

Owie. Do you take something for your condition? There's a lot on the market if you really need to get it up.

shnoyks 0

What is Erectal Dysfunction?

IF you smoke/smoked a lot of weed in the past OP that can cause erectile dysfunction. IF you did, then YDI, and if you didn't then it was indeed a FML. @ #37 When you cant get an erection, and have to take medication to get aroused.

Jertastic 0

#27, you obviously cannot take a joke. Like I said before, it is people like you who take things too seriously that make this site worse. The point is to have fun and laugh at the comments.

brio_fml 0

the fact that you're discussing it with your grandfather creeps me out and grosses m out.

tiltwrestler 0

That's why you... 1) stop smoking reefer 2) take viagra or cialis 3) don't let your girl see the said viagra or cialis tablets