By masterofblues - 24/07/2009 04:18 - United States

Today, my girlfriend broke up with me. As everything was ending, I tried to save the relationship by telling her how much I cared about her. Her response? "Please stop. You're gonna make me feel bad." FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 611
You deserved it 8 499

Same thing different taste

Top comments

... Oh my goodness... SirAwesome!? Is that you!? It's me, DrAwesome! We went to Awesome High together, remember? Wow, how are things with you? Heh, looks like you're first. Some things never change, eh? You really should call more often, we could get the whole Awesome gang together and go... bowling or something, yeah? Good luck with being a knight, or whatever the "sir" means. I'm a doctor, and, well... It kinda speaks for itself how awesome my life is. But we really should catch up, man.

Most boring FML ever, this is just a typical break up scenario?

Comments

does anyone notice how most fmls are love

____rawrrrrz____ 0

when i broke up with my last boyfriend, he tried doing the same thing to me. -_- you can't make someone love you again.

walkfdjasldjfioa 0

whatever you do, don't wait for her

this is retarded. this sounds like every breakup ever.

When it's over, it's over. There's no "saving" - okay? You totally deserved that. If she laughed while saying that, then she obviously left other signs towards you that she's just not THAT interested. She may be a bitch, I don't know her. But what you did was just.... a no-no.

Oh that really sucks. I'm not aloud to tell my boyfriend I love him when he's mad at me or breaks up with me.

This is not an FML at ALL. And by the way, does this FML have anything to do with #3991086?

pookie891 0

wow im sorry man, that really sucks for you, but words of advice your better of, if she doesnt care enough to feel bad about hurting you shes not worth it and just be extrememly happen you found out the kind of person she is now rather than later. just remember there is always more girls out there for you to find. not all girls are total bitches just keep looking and youll find what your looking for.

dj_walls2424 0

maybe you could have saved it by giving her a mouthful, if u know what I mean lol.....