By Anonymous - 23/06/2013 06:55 - United States - Evansville

Spicy
Today, my girlfriend announced to everyone at dinner that she was no longer a virgin. This was news to everyone: her parents, siblings, best friend, and me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 72 922
You deserved it 4 887

Same thing different taste

Top comments

imtooshy 18

Did she also announce how sorry she was for acting like an ass? That shit isn't announcement material...it's personal. I don't think she's old enough for sex by the way she's acting.

mybarra6 17

Another FML about an unfaithful gf/bf...doesn't surprise me as much anymore...FYL OP

Comments

That's a very strange thing to do, I say run while you can! Good luck!

At least she didn't say she was pregnant,THAT would have been awkward.

It doesn't specify when she lost her v card! She may have lost it before the relationship and announced it now!unless I misread something! Either way she's a bitch for announcing it in front of everyone'

Are you aware that there is more than one option for punctuation?

I just don't get why she would announce that to everyone during dinner..

bingbongbingbong 11

They are for indiana they keep it in down there

#19- To avoid the otherwise awkward dinner conversation.

bingbongbingbong 11

She only had to let one of her parents know one was involved in the taking of her Virginity

graceinsheepwear 33

That's an interesting perspective and certainly possible, although unlikely. Being abused in that way usually leads to secrecy and shame, even though they are a victim.

Wittledinosaure 7

Yeah. It's not surprising these days when there are unfaithful lovers. But that does suck.. A lot. Hopefully she isn't your gf Anymore now. Plenty of fishes in the sea as they say.

k_lylepad 19

The day you learn your girlfriend is a hoe.

Why would she announce that to everyone!?

SystemofaBlink41 27

I think the closest thing to a reasonable explanation is that she forgot who she slept with. "So you're telling me you were never black, OP? Huh..."

NavalAvaiations1 5

damn man, I feel for you. A woman worth your trust is out there, don't give up.

pwnman 33

OP, you deserve much better. I'm 97.95% percent sure that you have dumped her, and get rid of her cheating ass, who doesn't understand the rights and the wrongs!