By AnnoyedByFriends - 08/08/2013 04:43

Today, my friends thought it would be fun to change my dad's name on my phone to my girlfriend's name. Guess who got an erotic text message when standing next to me while in the line to buy groceries. FML
I agree, your life sucks 52 718
You deserved it 9 700

Same thing different taste

Top comments

What about standing in line to buy groceries puts you in the mood

Comments

I'm gonna guess your girlfriend was standing next to you and she got the text.

This is why you double check the number before you text someone.

stuner56 22

What does Texas have to do with anything? So this happens ONLY in Texas?

Bad for you funny for them enough said, brutal but funny.

The previous texts on the screen didn't clue you in?

He probably didn't see previous texts. I know on my phone I can send pictures directly from my photo album, I don't even have to go into the text messages. When I find the picture I want I just hit 'message' and then type in the name of the person I want to send it to.

It doesn't say anything about pictures. It says 'Guess who got an erotic text message' . If he'd said he sent an erotic picture, I'd agree with you.

damnit1989 16

Or all of the previous texts had been deleted, so there were none to look at. Or he was too darn excited to look and was too busy looking at what he was typing. There are several reasons he could not have seen that.

Umm... Sorry? You don't have to be such an ass.

Please don't tell us you had a cucumber in your basket.

TheBestNameEver 5
Epikouros 31

They've got some sweet revenge heading their way. Good luck!