By dBLIZZARD - 05/11/2015 03:32 - United States

Today, my fiancée thought that lowering the volume on her phone would lower the amount of data being used by her streaming songs. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 761
You deserved it 2 868

Same thing different taste

Top comments

lat187 18

I just picture her shouting "I can't HEAR youuuuu" when you are trying to tell her what the bill is.

Comments

The signs were there before, OP. YDI for dating a moron. If you go ahead and marry this illiterate you will only have yourself to blame for the bleeding of your bank account.

Rude much?? Technologically challenged does not an illiterate make. For all you know, she's super smart, and just had issues with technology

I guess when God was handing out brains she thought he said trains and asked for a locomotive, so it sounds like your girlfriend is a sharp as a sponge definitely not a positive thing in this world I hope you don't financially get involved with her through maybe a mortgage because I don't see a good outcome.

MonstreBelle 28

How old is she? My mother is technologically challenged and I don't think even she would think that. Then again, she got her first smartphone last year and called me all the time about it. My favorite time was when she called an hour after a double shift and started freaking out about accidentally downloading an app. No matter what I said, she wouldn't believe that the memory "lost" wasn't gone forever and that her phone wouldn't stop working. After an hour, I finally told her I was hanging to get some much needed sleep. 30 minutes later she was knocking on my door.

You might want to rethink marrying that one

Maybe if she lower her moan during sex might lower the chance of having a baby too

That takes a special kind of stupid..