By cactusfears - 02/04/2016 19:48 - United States - Olathe

Today, my father stumbled upon the quickest way to get me out of bed in the morning: ripping out my nose stud. FML
I agree, your life sucks 21 396
You deserved it 3 439

cactusfears tells us more.

cactusfears 2

Hey idk how to work this but OP here. I should probably clarify, it was an accident - my dad was joking around rubbing one of my stuffed toys on my face to annoy me out of bed when the stud got caught on some of the stitching and got yanked out. Thankfully part of it was still in the piercing - it was just hanging there by the short part of the L-hook - so I didn't lose it, and my mom managed to get it back in, and it didn't hurt too bad. Just thought it was kinda funny :)

Comments

thank sucks I accidentally ripped my own out in the shower it really does hurt

As a person with a nose stud and a septum piercing.... This made me hurt and understand the pain. It makes me want to cry. I feel you..

How can you wear your nose stud to sleep? I've done that a couple of times accidentally and they've always fallen out and gotten lost. I feel your pain though, OP. I'm glad he didn't do it on purpose. I've accidentally worn my stud in the shower and when I went to dry my face afterwards I brutally ripped it out with the towel. Fun times.

I've had my nose pierced for at least 13 years and sleep in mine. I have the ones that are like a screw because the L shaped ones always fell out. it might fall out once a year since I've switched. Once you rip it out a few times doing specific things, like washing your face, you eventually learn a safer way to do it. I've had mine in so long that I forget it's there.

honestly hes doing yoy a favor, nose studs are a red flag

That's pretty hilarious actually.... since you weren't really injured :)

I have a nose piercing and my dad doesn't like it, so now I'm scared.