By Sid - 10/04/2011 00:58 - United States

Today, my dog was barking at a squirrel in the yard. I opened the door to let him chase the squirrel. I went to look at the dead squirrel and found out it was the neighbor's chihuahua. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 696
You deserved it 41 747

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Chihuahuas don't really look like squirrels. Giant demon rats, on the other hand...

Comments

ATLforever7 6

Fyl? No. F the Chihuahua's life. Today, some dick let his much bigger dog out in the yard to attack me. I'm now fatally injured. FML. YDI, just because you're an asshole for doing something like that purposely.

So you intentionally set your dog loose to kill a squirrel? Good one, moron.

OP is heartless? Cruel? Seriously, these words aren't going to mean anything at all once we're all done with them. Stop overreacting, people. I think its pretty normal to let a dog chase animals in the yard. The animals usually escape because dogs aren't the stealthiest creatures, especially when wound up. The only times my dogs have caught anything is when they were already outside when the animal appeared. I think it was an unfortunate mix-up. OP obviously feels bad. I think the responsibility is better judged by the people who know the dogs and the "crime-scene", not a bunch of people behind a computer screen.

Your dog was doing its job... protecting the home. I am sorry that the animal turned out to be a neighbors dog, but that's the facts of life. I now live in the country and have chickens and ducks, and the law protects me when I or my dog defend our property from other animals. It's one of the reasons we have a leash law in the U.S. I have lost over 15 animals to other peoples pets, and though 3 years ago I never thought I would shoot a gun at a living animal, I have changed my mind, and our rifle is by our door and our neighbors know about it. Your dog is doing what is natural to it, it sucks sometimes, but you can't argue with nature.

LSU33DucKAholiC 0

Ahahahahaha! that's awesome!

Why would you let your dog kill a squirrel? That's ******.

Ahahahaha! I bet that Chihuahua wont go in that yard again.

Ur ******* retarded i hopee Ur dog jets a beta home n u go to jail!

you are an ass for letting your dog attempt to eat a squirrel in the first place. take some responsibility and teach your dog that that's not acceptable. loser