By kayadd33 - 10/04/2012 14:13 - Canada - Richmond

Today, my daughter sat me down for a long talk. It turns out that she thinks she is the Chosen One. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 105
You deserved it 3 647

kayadd33 tells us more.

kayadd33 0

She's 13 and perfectly normal in every other way...

Top comments

perdix 29

1. Write down what she says. 2. Dress in sandals and robes. 3. Go to a crowded place like a mall. 4. Read your daughter's writings to the crowd. 5. ????? 6. Prophet.

Sparks808 10

"Into every generation a slayer is born: one girl in all the world, a chosen one. She alone will wield the strength and skill to fight the vampires, demons, and the forces of darkness; to stop the spread of their evil and the swell of their number. She is the Slayer." Congrats, mom!!

Comments

She's not the 'Chosen One'. She's one of those ersatz chosen ones, who think they're the chosen one, and then get eaten by the dragon. Then the real Chosen One turns up, riding a giant phallus, and saves the world from Martians.

alexdrakeiscool 1

If she is in her 20's she could have adult onset schizophrenia.

justin2013 6

I think you should take her to a psychiatrist.

aimeesea75 16

I really want to know how old the daughter is..

I agree. That's childish to think something like that, unless the person is joking around with friends.

My mom would have said, "Chosen to take out the trash, get your ass moving!"