By Anonymous - 22/02/2010 16:38 - United States

Today, my dad screamed at me because I've been "spending too much money". He's been out of a job for 4 months and I've been giving him 300 dollars a month to help pay for bills... and his beer. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 718
You deserved it 3 426

Same thing different taste

Top comments

PsychoMerk 0

Stop giving him money -_- if he pulls that shit "I took care of you blahblah blahhh" tell him he's the dumbass that didn't use a rubber >:|

Comments

monnanon 13

why are some people saying that the op should be giving his father money because he had to do that for 18 years of her life its not like she was able to fend for himself for that time was it. At the very least he could start making some money at 13 but thats just pocket money. He is helping his dad because he wants to. What right does his dad have to tell him how to spend his money when not only did he earn that money but he is also helping his dad out. If the OP is still at home that makes very little difference because he is still paying for the majority house and the bills if not all of it, as long as all that is paid up who cares what he is doing with his money.

yeah, well not everyone can be as perfect as yourself.

why do the comment numbers go out of order?

jennacide 0

I think he didn't consider those to be questions because at the end they weren't questions. She is just helping him out, maybe he didn't know and just learned something. Why does everyone think it is bad to help correct someone? She is not saying he is an idiot, she is just helping him, how is that bad? And I do help correct my friends, I'd rather them know than be ignorent.

If your dad is wasting your money on beer, stop helping him out and leave.

i can't decide whether you're doing it to be funny and take the piss out them... or if you get some kind of thrill from the superiority gained from correcting people. either way it's annoying as ****.

Bugatti_Veyron 1

dude that sucks! I feel for you, in this economy jobs are being lost left and right!

sorcerersinger 0
omgwtffmmfl 0

If he thinks you spend too much money you can tell him he's right and not give him any more.

I echo what everyone has said: don't give him money for at least one month. He'll be back and he'll have to grovel because he doesn't have anywhere else to get it from.

mrbuddy 0

That's usually what worthless alcoholics do when they feel worthless.

Time to cut dad off and if he gets upset tell him you don't want to spend too much money. in the meantime, save up to get your own place

O my God that just sucks! Go talk to your dad untill you two made things clear. If you won't talk to him, then talk to me.