By Anonymous - 23/11/2012 01:34 - United States - Springville

Today, my cat went into labor. This is surprising since 6 years ago, we paid to have her spayed. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 686
You deserved it 2 068

Same thing different taste

Top comments

RealTalk0 7

Wow. She's stubborn ain't she?

Comments

Well it looks like you paid to get her spayed but instead she got laid and now there is kittens on the way and in the end you just got played.

I'm afraid my day has just been made. You sir, deserve an accolade.

Anyone else reminded of Happy Gilmore?

"Hey, why don't I just go eat some hay, make things out of clay, lay by the bay? I just may! What'd ya say?" That part? ;)

You my friend, are awesome! Please be my friend? Haha :D

Maybe another vet should take a stab at it.

free2speak 14

You learn something new everyday.

I had a buddy who's cat was spayed 5 times by three different vets. She still went into heat and ended up having 2 litters. I know the same thing happens to humans. My friend was a result of "tying" the tubes not entirely working. Bad luck I guess.

Sounds more like your buddy got screwed over by the vets.

LiyIa_fml 8

I'd let the vet know and ask he's gotten any better in the past 6 years. If you plan on getting her spayed after this litter, maybe you won't have to pay. But hey. You got cute kittens out of it :D

chrissy2 28

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Oh I forgot most people on this are too young for that reference

One of two reasons this happened, one, your vet did a horrible job at spaying her and didn't do the job or two, its a different cat that looks the same.

You didn't notice her pregnancy before then?

There are some females who don't really show all that much when they are pregnant. Usually it just looks like they gained a little weight, even when near the end of their pregnancy. I've had a teacher and cat like that. The cat (a Siamese X) one day started having her kittens while laying on my sister's lap. We were all very surprised, especially since she had given no indication at all. She had just been laying there, and plop, a wet bundle appeared. She ended up having 3 total, but when she was having them, she was the calmest and most relaxed I've ever seen compared to any other female giving birth. She purred the whole time and would only pause every few seconds as a contraction would ripple through her body. Other then her purrs and a few meows (she likes to talk a lot), she made no other noises during the whole process. It was an amazing thing to witness.