By ShouldBeSingleSoon - 26/03/2013 04:15 - United States - Lincoln

Today, my boyfriend, who moved in about a month ago, decided he wanted to move back out. Why? Because I don't keep my place clean enough for him. This, coming from the same man who refuses to wash or clean anything because "that's what women are for." FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 253
You deserved it 10 163

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Count your blessings that it only took a month of living together to find out what a douche canoe he is.

Comments

that sucks, but I don't see how you didn't know this if you were close enough to want to live together

When you are in sex,you can give it back.

My advice run the other way and never look back he sounds like he has mommy issues that no girl wants to deal with.

I think if the guy is going to expect the girl to do all the cleaning he should take on one job in return, like doing all the cooking

chick92282 15

He doesn't want a girlfriend, he wants a maid. Consider yourself lucky that he wants to leave and let him go!

You kind of deserve this because if you've already heard him say that cleaning is "what women are for" then you have to expect he's going to be a douche bag who expects so many things from you but rarely returns the favor. You should have dumped his ass long ago. Let him move out, and after he has cut all connection to him immediately.

captainObviously 15

With this logic u should be able to stay home and clean all day as he is the man, the designated bread winner.

Let him run back home to his mommy who probably created the monster anyway. I'd be willing to bet that she does everything for him.

Be glad he's gone. Me ex-husband was like that. I would work 10-12 hours a day to support his unemployed ass and then he had the nerve to complain to me how the house was dirty when I came home and ask when I was going to make dinner. One day I told him that HE should clean the house because he didn't work. He replied, "But you're the woman." So I said, "Oh yeah? Well if you're 'the man,' why don't you work and pay all our bills?" That shut him up pretty quick that day, but he still continued to bitch about the house being dirty while not doing anything about it himself. My life is so much better now that he's out of it. I think your life is about to vastly improve as well.

perdix 29

#57, I could never understand that. You'd think he'd do some cleaning out of sheer boredom.

Obey_StudBoii 23

#80 A relationship is a two way street. Us women are not liable to do all the work, it's 50/50.

Yeah, you would think. That 'man' makes lazy an art.

ironik69 31

Gracehi, I think we might have been married to the same ass hat. Happily divorced now too.

YDI for moving in with someone you don't really know in the first place.

squideth 18

Are you joking? Have you ever lived outside your parent's house? Sometimes people don't show their true selves until you live with them. Besides, what was she supposed to do? Marry him, then move in with him and hope for the best?