By TrophyGirlfriend - 17/08/2009 05:43 - United States

Today, my boyfriend was fired. After breaking the news, he also broke up with me. Apparently, his boss had a creepy crush on me and would give my boyfriend bonuses for bringing me to company events and, occasionally, out on the boss's personal boat. Looks like I am no longer useful. FML
I agree, your life sucks 53 896
You deserved it 3 206

Same thing different taste

Top comments

On the bright side, it means you're attractive enough for someone else at the very least.

At least you can go out with the boss now. He has a boat! BOATS AND HOES!

Comments

adia369 0

aww, i'm sorry. that really sucks. one of those things that will make a great story to tell your kids someday though...

dreamchaser 0

Make that cheap-ass, skinflint, tightwad, pimping ex-boyfriend cough up some of the money he earned selling your ass as a hot commodity. I'm in Texas, too. I'd be happy to buy you lunch so the reward for me getting to look at you goes directly to you -- no middle man. That sounds fair, doesn't it?

visage 0

Look at the bright side... appearenrly you're hot! Finding another dick to buy you stuff should be easy.

vt_mruhlin 0

Just start dating the boss. Not only will it be a more direct way to get at all that money, but it will also help you make your ex jealous.

"YDI for something you may or may not be doing." fail.

I'm on a boat motherf***** don't you EVER forget..... :D F*** trees I climb Buoys MotherF*****.

I'm ridin on a dolphin doing flips and shit. The dolphin's splashin, gettin everybody all wet!

lilmisslovely13 15

how the hell is she slutty or a *****? where did u get that from?