By Anonymous - 18/10/2011 04:02 - United States

Today, my boyfriend broke up with me. While he was dumping me, he was holding hands with his new girlfriend. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 455
You deserved it 3 051

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You should have kicked him in the balls and then ran off laughing maniacally.

Comments

Okay #40 you are a twit! Seriously any girl who would stand there with her boyfriend while he dumps his other girlfriend is either a hoe bag who gets off on that sort of thing or has no self esteem!! A good girl wouldn't go after someone who was already taken no matter what shape the relationship was in. The guy is a straight up douche for doing what he did. Oh and by the way, he probably was seeing both of them for awhile before he decided to end it with OP. That is what douches do!

Witchy, meet Perdix. Perdix is FML's Admiral Sarcasm (he just got promoted from Captain). I see you've only made a few comments, while Perdix has made over 9000. Perhaps it would serve you well to lurk for a while to figure out who some of the main characters around here are before you make assumptions about them.

who gives a **** who he is ? 9000 comments ? sounds like a no-life asshole to me . i agree with witchy .

perdix 29

Oh, Witchy, you are exactly why perdix writes the shit he does. The real me agrees with you, but if I made a comment that reflects my true feelings, it would be as boring as hell. I invented perdix to write dickish and douchebaggy things just to get a rise out of people like you. Thanks for taking the bait, you made me giggle!

bubblepaarty - All I was doing is explaining in a nice, non-judgmental way why Perdix comments the way he does. Your comment, on the other hand, is rude, obnoxious, and vulgar. Remind me never to come to any of your bubble parties. You sound like a bitch.

leadman1989 15

It doesn't take long to read an FML and come up with a witty joke. And there are these NIFTY things called cellphones and iPods they're so portable you can FML from anywhere... You sound like a judgmental prick to me. :)

These kind of FML's exhaust me. How old is this boy? I can get this from a elementary kid, but not a full grown ass man. I'm sure you will find someone a lot better than this douche bag.

crazyboxer 0

I could see something like that in high school

leadman1989 15

Out with the old in the the new! >.< I even feel douchie saying it lol

leadman1989 15

Who would even think about doing that? You should have drop kicked her in her boobs right after you axe kicked his face.

my apology to Perdix. Upon reading the comment again I get that it was ment to be sarcastic. My bad. I stand by the rest of it though and say the OP's ex is a douche. Sorry for being a bitch.

Be thankful that he's out and you can now look for a real man. One that was raised right.