By TypeOhNegative - 23/10/2012 03:18 - United States - Las Vegas

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend and I were having sex, and I asked him to call me something sweet. He called me Honey Boo Boo. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 910
You deserved it 8 366

TypeOhNegative tells us more.

Hello. I'm the original poster. My boyfriend and I saw Honey Boo Boo for the first time the night before. He had it stuck in head and he just blurted it out. I laughed, he laughed too, and it's just a funny story to tell people. We're not fans of Honey Boo Boo, FYI. To get revenge, I tell him he has the sex appeal of Mitt Romney's voice, haha.

Comments

cheer21moose 13

Well honey, don't get sad! You'll be boo boo hooing all night!

That is the gayest attempt at a comment I have ever seen

BellaBelle_fml 23

That was almost painful to read.

Beranii 5

Not almost... It WAS hard to read.

I can only imagine the look on his face the second he realized what he said. :P

DKjazz 20

Maybe he doesn't know about the show, and he saw the words "honey boo boo" flying around on the internet.

Possible. If the name wasn't connected to the overweight child, it could be a sweet pet name.

Thenegative connotation has little to do with her weight and more to do with how self-entitled brattiness is being glorified.

@14 Yeah, not having cable TV, I was ... blessedly unaware of this show until a couple of weeks ago. I can see someone else who doesn't know about the show stringing baby-talk words together and coming up with "Honey Boo Boo" as a pet name.

The others must be crazy if they think they gonna sleep with Honey Boo Boo Child!

Either you haven't heard of the show yet (which if so youtube it and your mind) or you're just an idiot.

Yeah I'm not gonna lie sounds sweet to me as well... Sounds like someone is a little high maintenance

All I'm thinking is Honey Badger... not sure what the whole Boo Boo thing is

YouTube honey boo boo. It's a reality tv show about a little spoiled brat they call honey boo boo. Watch about 30 seconds of it and you'll realize why it is horrible.

Wow!! Unless you were acting out the scene in Deliverance I am forced to say the much thumbed down statement "Dump him", otherwise squeal like a pig.

BellaBelle_fml 23

I was sad when they had to return Glitzy, the gay pageant pig!

"Better keep Glitzy away from Mama otherwise she's gonna get eaten"

HooHooHa 6

I'm sorry, but that show is just pathetic.

Yeah I think she realizes that, thus an FML was created.

Yeah, honestly, people should just watch good, wholesome tv, like futurama, haha. Your profile picture matches your comment by the way.

aries_amerson 3

True, but I bet if a black girl went on saying the same shit, it would be called ghetto. Lol, our world,smh