By protoskore - 23/06/2015 18:38 - Israel

Today, my boss confided in me that when a gay person visits his house, he discreetly follows them around and cleans anything they touched and everywhere they sat with disinfectant wipes. I've worked for him for 7 years but he doesn't know I'm gay. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 607
You deserved it 2 593

protoskore tells us more.

the business is family owned. the only way to get past a certain point in the hierarchy is to marry one of the daughters and none of them is my type :) besides, I'm fairly well placed and trusted, and the bonuses are large and come often enough.

Top comments

To think we're in the year 2015 and people still react to homosexuality like it's contagious. Sorry to hear that OP, Hopefully your boss gets his head out of his ass and is more accepting.

Then go to his house and make sure you touch EVERYTHING. You might be out of a job, but it will be so worth it.

Comments

ptellini 7

I don't agree with homosexuality but that is just wrong.

He'd probably wipe you down with disinfectant wipes... oh the irony.

The house will be really clean that's for sure...

bad_boyfriend 10

What a dick. I would spit on a rag and wipe down every item in his office.

davek 36

Does he get many gay people visiting then? I think he protests too much...

Bi0xHazard 18

I don't know; I can't help but wonder how extreme his "disinfecting" methods will become if and once he finds out...

That HIS problem, dont tell him until ur in his home (if u feel like you want to tell, it ur choice) (also if ur ever plannjng in quitting, tell him ur gay and u quit in him home) so he'll freak out and clean everything

It's 2015, why do people still think that you can catch being gay?