By younggrammy - 20/08/2009 20:15 - United States

Spicy
Today, my 14 year old daughter told me she's pregnant. I work as a public speaker for promoting celibacy and safe sex. FML
I agree, your life sucks 61 209
You deserved it 45 455

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Im guessing your daughter never came to one of these speakings right?

dspadres 0

I didn't know Sarah Palin visited FML! Awesome.

Comments

oystersmoke 0

eww! what is wrong with her/your mind? were you two touched by an uncle or what? instead of posting this on fml, you should be spending quality time with your kid. she is obviously seeking attention.

yummehMOO 0

Where do I start~? Well, I don't really need to say anything, since everyone has just about covered everything I wanted to say to you. But I'll just go over it again, since everything else probably hasn't gotten through your thick, dense head yet: Stopping being selfish by thinking this is revolved around you, spend time with your daughter and talk to her about this shit, teach HER about abstinence, etc. I'm 15-years-old, and yet I'm giving you, at mother--an adult--advice on how to be a better person and mother... something's not quite right here...

Dang_Just_Dang 0

14? Thats like, 8th grade right? Wow, I don't mean to sound rude or anything but. . . ever thought that you, being the mother and all, should keep a better eye on what your doing. There /is/ a difference between being a parenting prick and having some order over your kids actions.

O! THE IRONY!!!! (that sounded like a soap opera line...teehee!)

lwdjaymac 1

You reap what you sow. If you preach at your child, don't be surprised if they turn out a bit rebellious.

So what? First, go get her a abortion. Second, give her a box of condoms and a note giving her permission to get the Morning After pill from a doctor (for future use) and tell her that from now on if she is a mature and responsible enough adult that she can have sex, then she can also take care of her future problems, get a job and pay rent.

People are stupid for calling the girl a ****/***** as if she ****** 20 guys. Ever think she had sex with 1 person and happened to get pregnant? While I don't condone her actions, getting pregnant doesn't make a woman a ****. I bet $1million if the OP said "my 14 year-old son got a girl pregnant" no one would be calling the boy a ****/***** etc... OP-YDI if you never taught your kid about safe sex(yes, people, it is possible for a parent to teach these things and still end up with pregnant kids as it depends on if the kid listens, ultimately.) However if you were a responsible parent and educated your kid, FYL. Parents can't control 100% everything their kid does after a certain age and some things are inevitable, such as sex.