By Creep - 28/03/2009 00:24 - Canada

Today, me and my friend decided to spy on my crush. He lives across the street, so we climbed on the roof of my house and watched him with binoculars. He was working out, and after 5 minutes he started writing something. He put a piece of paper against the window and it said, 'Stop watching me.' FML
I agree, your life sucks 18 319
You deserved it 149 341

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Inspired22 11

That's awkward. It sucks that you got caught. Remember his privacy, though! You wouldn't want someone watching you when you're alone!

Comments

Funny thing is once upon a time ago I had a crush on my across-the-street neighbor I think it's natural for a girl to stalk her crush when he lives within eyesight. I feel bad for you but then again I never took it as far as to climb up to the roof!

ladedum 0

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA 1: you're a creep. 2: thanks for the laugh.

npk1112 0

I hope this dude never gets a rabbit, because that thing will end up on the stove with the path you're taking! hahaha

EVERYBODY PAY ATTENTION: this FML gives us a glimpse of the inner mind of a stalker. they can actually play it off as a normal thing to do.. i mean imagine a guy on a roof with binocs watching a girl undress... isn't this similar?

greatnt249 0

#22, if you're going to patronize everyone with your impressive command of the English language by posting a follow-up definition of "surreptitious," you could at least qualify your remarks by NOT finishing another post with "but i worded it good." You should have quit while you were ahead. To the OP, that's creepy as hell, even for a girl; the binoculars sent this one way over the top.

#1: What do you mean, "even for girls?" It's objectively creepy, regardless of gender. Full disclosure: I'm a guy.

You deserved it. No way around this one...

that is creepy. I don't think this post is realli FML...mb if the guy wrote something about this incident, then it is FML.