By Anonymous - 24/01/2015 18:33 - Romania - Campina

Today, it's been 3 months since my dog scratched my 9 year old granddaughter after she walked over and repeatedly kicked him. My daughter has disowned me and won't let me see my own grandchildren until I have my companion of 11 years "destroyed". FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 340
You deserved it 2 919

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Clearly some adults haven't realized what your granddaughter either has by now or needs to: that there are consequences for actions and that animals are not punching bags.

Comments

rocker_chick23 27

I can't believe there are commenters on here saying a 9 year old is too young to know that abusing animals is wrong. My 6 year old, and 8 year old know that hurting animals is wrong.

my youngest niece is five and she knows that if she hits one of the four dogs her momma owns she'll get bit this brat is obviously the next Jack the ripper in the making

your granddaughter will be lucky if she doesn't get mauled, acting like that.

Tell your daughter that is your dog is much more loyal than she is

She's your daughter. Tell HER what to do.

Well then maybe she should train her brat daughter to NOT KICK ANIMALS ! -_- its her fault she deserved it i woulda laughed and told her not to come back till her companion child was destroyed . (Harsh but i bet thts how you felt when she said it)

Twisted_Angel 17

guess she doesn't need to see you then right? and I'm sure the dog feels the same way about her daughter kicking him.

Your daughter isn't worth it and your grand daughter deserves a good spanking and needs to be taught that hurting animals is not a sane thing to do. It cruel and inhumane. I hope your dog is ok. And your grand daughter deserved everything she got. What a nasty little girl. Keep the dog. Ditch the kids.

It's absurd to suggest that she cut ties with ALL her grandchildren because of the actions of one of them.

katina1236 20

Personally if anyone kicked my dog repeatedly I would expect him to give a hell of a lot more than a scratch. Your dog must be incredibly patient to simply scratch her.

Tell her you disown HER until she teaches her kid not go go Kicking dogs.