By Help - 16/06/2018 20:30

Today, it's the 11th day of my migraine. I've drunk enough water to piss crystal clear, eaten every type of food there is, slept for days, and tried every remedy in my medicine cabinet. Nothing made a dent in the splitting pain. FML
I agree, your life sucks 3 908
You deserved it 269

Same thing different taste

Top comments

as stated. please see a doctor. even if it is costly.

Comments

ari330 21

Get an MRI, with color contrast, and go to an ophthalmologist, I'm actually going through the same thing right now, (for 5 months) and doctors will only give pills, so go to specialists. I went to the ophthalmologist last (not by choice), and she said my sinuses were adding more flesh, especially under my eyes, and that is the cause of my intense headaches, and if I waited any longer, it would've eventually led to glaucoma. So my advice to you, don't waste any time and go to specialists because doctors only want your money and would put you on pills until you're addicted and then just up the dosage. Also, change your diet, drink smoothies as much as you can, and cut milk out of your diet. I also bought an air purifier and peppermint essential oils to clean the air in my room, and pillow mist to help me fall asleep faster, and it's working a lot. Best of luck to you.

I'd like to make a funny comment but as a severe allergy sufferer I say try Dayquil

Good luck with the doctor's visit. Since they don't teach migraines in medical school besides neurology because it's a "female ailment", you might end up knowing more about your migraines than your doctor. So write "neurologist", "cat scan", "chiropractor" and "underdiagnosed" on a slip of paper, add the name of a female neurologist and prepare to ask for a referral. There are also great migraine help lines out there. Since there are more female medical students than male medical students nowadays, it will get better over time.

bobsanction 18

I know someone that had that same problem. She said after she got piercing in her enter ear the migrants stopped. Try it, what do you have to loose. That SUCKS

openawhole00 6

That happens when you get your head stuck in a tail pipe at a country music festival

You may have a concussion. Or just try small doses of caffeine if you don’t take in much caffeine. If you do tone it back a little.

maybe try smoking pot. a good friend of mine has chronic migraines and is always in pain. out of every medication he's ever tried nothing helps like pot.